Counselling South’s Child Psychologists and Counsellors provide a comprehensive range of mental health and early identification and intervention services, focussing on growth and development in the early years and promoting wellbeing during childhood and adolescence.
Counselling South Child and Adolescent Psychology Clinic aims to actively contribute to the community by supporting children, adolescents and families to reach their maximum potential. The Centre uses evidence-based interventions, recommended therapeutic methods and accurate psychometric tools to achieve the best results for children and their families.
Children and Adolescents
- Learning difficulties/delays in development
- ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sleeping difficulties, bedwetting, soiling
- Difficulties with social situations
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Bullying – school based and online
- Anxiety and fears
- Obsessive/Compulsive Behaviours
- Depression, Self Harming, Suicidal Ideation
- Eating Difficulties, Eating Disorders and Body Image
- Transgender/Gender Diversity
- Grief, loss, trauma
Parents and Families
- Family separation
- Mediation and Family Court Dispute Resolution
- Blended familes and adjusting to change
- Child/parent or family conflict
- Managing difficult behaviour and special needs
- Family loss or trauma
- Family violence or substance misuse
For further information or to make an appointment please contact us.